Compete for Gemm Learning’s Living With Dyslexia Scholarship
Following on from the popularity of its 2013 and 2014 Scholarship Award programs, Gemm Learning is renewing its scholarship program for 2015.
Attending college is an exciting part of every student’s life, but it can be an especially momentous time if you’ve struggled with dyslexia. At Gemm Learning, we support the academic and personal growth of resourceful students who have battled dyslexia, and that’s why we’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to one lucky college student in the spring of 2015.
All you have to do is share your story by writing an essay on the topic “What have you learned about yourself through living with dyslexia that will help you with college and your future career?” In addition to the $1,000 scholarship, the winning student’s essay will be featured on our blog!*
Ready to get started? Check out the application requirements for our spring and fall semester scholarship below.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
Please note there is no application to complete. Just send the following:
- Applicants must include proof of college enrollment documentation in scholarship application
- Essays must be between 300 and 500 words in length and should be sent to [email protected]. Essays and proof of enrollment documentation must be sent in a PDF or Microsoft Word format to be eligible for consideration.
2015 Spring Semester Scholarship (CLOSED)
- Entries must be submitted by 3:00pm Eastern on October 31st, 2014
- One winner will be announced on November 30th, 2014
2015 Fall Semester Scholarship
- Entries must be submitted by 3:00pm Eastern on June 30th, 2015
- One winner will be announced on July 31st, 2015
The scholarship will be paid directly to the winner’s school as tuition.
We look forward to hearing about your academic and personal triumphs. Contact Gemm Learning today if you have any questions about our Living With Dyslexia Scholarship.
* The winning student may choose not to have their entry posted, or have it posted anonymously.