Treat dyslexia at its source.
- A brain-based approach.
- Individualized treatment, online with remote oversight.
Dyslexia Treatment at Home
Harnessing Brain Plasticity To Help Dyslexic Children
Up to 90% of reading difficulties, including dyslexia, stem from processing delays that can linger for a lifetime. Our treatment for dyslexia uses brain training to address these delays.
Significant gains in 4-6 months
Clinical software, backed by 240+ studies
Individualized, self-paced protocols
New Hope for Children with Dyslexia
Contrary to what many of us were taught only a few years ago, dyslexia is not a permanent diagnosis or condition. The brain is plastic -- it can rewire. Dyslexia need not be a life sentence.
Our cognitive skills training software taps into this opportunity by building the processing, working memory, attention and sequencing skills required to overcome dyslexia.
Dyslexia Treatment Steps
Instruction is like pumping air into a leaking tire, it's a temporary fix that does not address the underlying processing impediments. Our programs, by contrast, target the root causes of dyslexia and then work up the pyramid.
The science behind our dyslexia software
- Brain training to build a strong cognitive foundation -- phonological awareness and related skills.
- Reading fluency including help with spelling, vocabulary and grammar, common difficulties in dyslexic children.
- Reading comprehension. This phase of our treatment is individualized, depending on your child's skill gaps and goals.
- Critical reading (middle school and up). The final step is reading with metacognition, the ability to think while reading.
Protocols and outcomes vary by age and need.
Find Out If We Can Help Your Dyslexic Child
To find out if our treatment for dyslexia can help your child, call for a free consult or email us your questions here.