Westport Learning Center, CT
In-Center & At-Home Programs
While Gemm Learning is primarily a home-based service, our learning center in Westport, CT offers cognitive skills, reading and learning programs for ages 5 and older.
Living near our learning center in Westport has its advantages:
- Free assessments. Come in for a free demo or reading assessment.
- Add to routine. Home-based clients are welcome to come in once a week for a session.
- In center. Our Westport center offers a quiet structured learning environment that is preferable to home for some families.
We are proud to offer a range of powerful, clinical software services in our Westport learning center:
- Brain training programs that treat the underlying causes of reading and learning difficulty. Our core programs are Fast ForWord and BrainWare Safari.
- Reading programs that develop age-appropriate fluency and reading comprehension skills, using the Fast ForWord reading series and Reading Assistant.
- Math programs. We offer adaptive K-8 math programs that uses multiple methods to communicate math skills, and math fact fluency.
- Pre-K Programs. While Fast ForWord is appropriate for ages 5+, Gemm Learning has programs for 4 year olds that work on phonological awareness, computer skills and reading basics in a fun and engaging manner.
We start with baseline testing and then develop an individualized protocol for each child. Almost all students start with cognitive exercises and then move to a balanced approach with a blend of cognitive and instructional content.
Students typically come in for an hour each day.
Your Next Steps
If you would like to visit our learning center to find out how we can help your child, please send us an email. We look forward to meeting you.
We are easy to get to, directly off ext 18 on I95:
Gemm Learning Westport Learning Center
877 Post Road East, Suite 2
Westport, CT 06880