Treat delays, rather than tutor around them
Learning interventions – fast and lasting results
Reading, learning and self-confidence are all held back if your child is not processing efficiently. Progress will always be difficult. Gemm Learning uses Fast ForWord software to resolve delays.
Our students average 2+ years of reading gain in ~6 months, with continued growth after program completion.
- Fast ForWord – 250+ studies, including by several of the world’s leading universities
- 96% of families say they recommend us to others (what parents say)
- Families report an easier time with homework, more interest in reading, better focus and boosted self confidence –
Treating Causes, Not Symptoms
The goal of LEARNING INTERVENTION is to change a child’s learning trajectory by resolving the underlying cognitive delays that are holding your child back.
We create individualized protocols to meet each child’s unique needs. The goal is to break cycles of learning frustration, to help children become confident and independent learners. We target language, cognitive and reading skills. We help:
- Reading & comprehension delays – find out how we help reading
- Dyslexia – how we help dyslexia
- Auditory processing disorder – how we help APD
- ADHD – how we help inattentiveness
- Autism & asperger’s – how we help
- Executive function – how we help
Gemm Learning programs have a computer game feel. The protocols are typically 3-5 days a week, 30 minutes/day. Our service includes a baseline assessment to start, regular coaching calls from our support team, weekly reports and incentives for your child.
The fastest way to deal with a problem… It’s always better to address a problem at its source, rather than work (tutor) around it year after year. It’s a one-time investment that could save thousands of dollars in future tutoring costs.
Stop wondering if a learning intervention can help
Call us at 877.914.4366 or fill out this form. We will contact you to discuss your needs, pricing and ways to achieve your goals.
* We will not sell, rent or give your information to anyone..
“We noticed the difference in his confidence and his reading… on the first day back to school, the learning resource teacher emailed and said, ” Whatever we did over summer was amazing!”
Find out if we can help